Alfreton Town can confirm that they will now face a Nottingham Forest XI in their pre-season opener at The Impact Arena on Saturday (3pm-kick-off).
The Reds will take on a mixture of a Forest first team and Under 23s side, rather than just the latter as previously stated, as both clubs start their preparations for the 2021/22 campaign.
There are 300 home tickets and 600 away tickets available to supporters, but more may be available if that allocation sells out before Saturday. Both home and away tickets can be purchased below.
Please note that this is an all-ticket fixture with no tickets available on the day at the turnstile. Tickets are now on sale for the fixture and are priced at:
Adults: £12.00 + £1.30 booking fee
Concession: £6.00 + £0.95 booking fee
Under 18s: £6.00 + £0.95 booking fee
50% of the booking fee will be passed on to a local charity, which has been chosen as Derbyshire Children’s Holiday Centre.
Link to buy a home ticket: https://ticketpass.org/event/EJNNQZ/home-tickets-alfreton-town-fc-v-nottingham-forest-fc
Link to buy an away ticket: https://ticketpass.org/event/ESEKWN/away-tickets-alfreton-town-fc-v-nottingham-forest-fc
Please note that because tickets are limited for this fixture, we will be providing a stream for £5 for those fans not lucky enough to get hold of a matchday ticket.
Step-by-step instructions on how to purchase a ticket are on the ticketpass website.
All supporters must take note and adhere to the spectator code of conduct at all times. This can be found on the ticketpass website.
• Do not attend the fixture if you are isolating or have any symptoms of covid-19 such as a headache, high temperature or repetitive cough.
Spectator Code of Conduct
• In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow spectators, you are kindly requested to follow these guidelines.
• At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social or support bubble.
• Arrive in good time to go through all entry procedures
• Make sure in advance that you know where your entry point is (refer to your ticket for further information)
• The wearing of face masks at all times is encouraged and certainly should be worn by all spectators upon entering and exiting the arena and if you need to move from your seat/standing area to visit the toilet or refreshment outlet, unless medically exempt.
• Be aware that your temperature may be taken on entry
• Please scan the QR code on the track and trace signage outside/inside the arena or in the absence of a smartphone, please sign in on the register at your designated entry point.
• If you need to access any of the ground’s toilets, please check to see which are the nearest to you and maintain social distance at all times
• If you do need to leave your viewing position, wait for a time when it is clear to do so.
• If you are in a seated area, when moving past other spectators, to and from your seat, please avoid face to face contact with other spectators
• If you are in a standing area, please stay within your social or support bubble and remain aware of the movement of others at all times.
• Maintain good hand hygiene, use sanitizer stations provided and avoid touching your face whenever possible
• Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth when needing to cough or sneeze.
• Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not in your support or social bubble.
• It is recommended to avoid shouting and singing
• It is recommended that you take a lateral flow test to confirm you have tested negative for the covid-19 virus and ensure that if you have any symptoms such as a headache, high temperature, repetitive cough that you do not attend the arena.
• If using public transport to travel to the arena then you must wear a face mask
• Non-compliance of the spectator code of conduct will result in removal from the arena during the match and may lead to the ticket holder being banned from the stadium whilst COVID-19 restrictions are in place.